If for any reason clients are not satisfied with an order, the item(s) can be returned within 10 days for a size/merchandise exchange or refund or store credit.
1. Clients must e-mail email@example.com within 10 days from the delivery date to request a Return Authorization Number (R.A.N.). This e-mail must include Order Number, Item Code(s) of the item(s) to be returned and state if the return is for a size/merchandise exchange or refund.
2. Returns must be sent with DHL EXPRESS courier. Clients must write the Return Authorization Number on the Airway Bill, on the outside of the box and complete the AirWay Bill as per the instruction in the RAN E-mail. (The Courier will provide the Airway Bill to complete upon pick-up)
3. Return fees for a refund, a partial refund or for an item exchange are at client’s expenses.
4. Refunds will appear on the client’s credit card statement within two billing cycles. (May vary from credit card company to credit card company.)
5. The request of return must arrive within 10 days from the receiving day of the R.A.N.
6. Cancelled orders should be returned to: DEI SNC, VIA BORGO STRETTO 16, 56125 PISA, ITALY. All items must be returned unused and in their original condition, as they were shipped from the original delivery country.
Return Terms and Conditions
- 1. The returned item(s) must be in the same condition as sent, packaged in an orderly fashion, extra buttons, dust bags, hangers, etc. Shoes and other accessories that were sent with original boxes must be returned in these boxes which cannot be used, damaged or altered in any way.
- 2. In case of defective or incorrect merchandise, customers must follow the instructions above. DEI FASHION STORE reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- 3. Swimwear (bikini bottoms, swim trunks or briefs) and intimate apparel (briefs, boxers) must be tried on over underwear. Returns will not be accepted if the protective hygienic strip has been removed. Items that have any sign of use or wear will be returned to the client.
- 4. All authorized returned merchandise is subject to re-entry inspection at the sole discretion of DEI FASHION STORE. Based on the condition of the return and/or the non-compliance of the Return Policy a 10% restocking fee may be deducted from the final refund.
- 5. DEI FASHION STORE reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent with the same courier from the original shipment as specified in the return instructions. If an unauthorized return is accepted, DEI FASHION STORE will deduct a 10% administrative/re-stocking fee from the refund.
- 6. Pick-ups for all authorized returns with DEI FASHION STORE's courier account numbers must originate from the same country of the original shipment.